Janeism

Thursday, February 22, 2007

huat ar!!!




After many days of holidays, i was dragging myself to work today.. but today there is a lohei lunch today so was lookin forward to it!

This morning when i reached office, from a distance, i saw something hanging above my desk... as i walked nearer n neaerer.. alamak! its a birdcage with fortune cookies inside. Dont know which joker go hang there!!!!
when i reached my desk, old man shouted out to me :
watch out for bird shit ar!

While i was "busy" working in the morning, got a call from AK. He had printed out his pay slip by mistake and wanted me to collect the printout for him. (hes on leave til next week). Hence.... i got to know his pay!!! woooohooooooo

he's a golden turtle!!!! yum yum!!!

at 1130, we set off to our lohei destination... Imperial Herbal Restaurant @ Vivo! Took old man car...
As usual, it was a fun lunch! with the amount of jokes in our table... ahahhaa
When its lohei time, ali asked us to shout" more bonus, no quota" wahahahaa... so cute... and we tossed til our table is messy!
Old man was very funny lah.. as usual... with his corny jokes.... but im sorry... im too lazy to go rewind my brain.....

we went back to office at 4! AK drove us back and he was speeding away again! but so shiok! Tday Ak was in tee... 1st time seeing him in tee.. and he looked better leh! dont know is it bcoz of his payslip that he looked more charming....? or its "clothes maketh the man"




was slacking away.. waiting for 530...


ak came to the office to meddle with some of his stuff... and we were chatting... then tarzan came to disturb us.... he was sort of like scolding ak...


then he turned to me and said sternly: and u... why are u lookin at me??


me replied: coz u handsome mah.....


tarzan: ok... since u say i handsome... ok.. no problem.....




wahahaha.. geeezzzz... im gettting honeyed tongue too!!! and ak got abit jealous horrrr!! he said im juz doing sales talk.... ask tarzan dun be so happy... wahahhaa




then later tarzan approached me to ask him help him with a task.... yes... im dumped with a weekly task from tarzan.....
Tz: u have sabre d (its a system)?
me: yes
intruder: u sure yes? yes means more work for u to do liao
me: yes.. erm... maybe no... i have to check
tz: i need your help to do something
me: u got ask my boss anot?
tz: yes.. asked already
me: u ask him to write email... i need black and white... and u sure u got approval from him? what abt ali? and also... margie leh? u asked her liao?
tz: basket!
but of coz... all my words were done in good humour.... i still agreed to do for him lah

mikey: when u finish ur work for him, make sure he knows what to do.....
me: ya... have to buy me lunches...
mikey: ya... each time u do something for him... mark it down
me: ok... i wil do that.. and cc u
mikey: cc means i also got share
me: no problem lah!
mikey: chris is a nice guy lah.. so help him with it
me: nice meh?????
mikey: u hear that/??? she said nice meh!
tz: basket u all!!!

and i worked til abt 630 today.... ximen came along and asked
"xiao jie, ur watch spoil?"
me: err... (looked at watch) 430 now mah... u got nothing to do meh!
then tarzan asked ximen: u know why shes staying back? bcoz i gave her work to do!
and he gaggled away......
grrrrrr




hahaha.. i enjoyed disturbing tarzan now... coz i dun feel the generation gap between us... guesss its bcoz hes juz a childish old man! the guys were saying... he is soon to be 40 year old virgin! wahahahaha
u know when we were outside the restaurant.. tarzan and ali came together... and they asked us if every1 is inside...
i turned to tarzan and said lunch cancelled
but then... i felt so intimidated by ali.. then i said to ali: hmmm.. not all inside yet.....
its the people!!!! its u who can make or break me!!! dun scare me away.. and i can prove to be of entertainment value to u!!! :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter