Janeism

Friday, February 23, 2007

TGYIFA!

haha

just when i mentioned i lost my passion in blogging, here i am everyday blogging away again.. hahaa.. thats me! sooo interesting.. and sooo unpredictable... u can never catch what i am thinking.... so fickle minded... so... adaptive....
juz like 1 hour ago i could be swearing an oath that i will save my $ for old age, and the next hour u see me spending my $ away... hahahaha

dont ever try to guess my next move... u cant match me! ha!

Today.. i worked pretty hard lah.. helping my boss with some ppt and also tarzan with his report....
this tarzan is sooo grouchy.. he go lectured the indo sales rep.... he even said " helloo.. u r an adult already... u need me to tell u everything? how old are u??? a least 35 right? can u take some initiative.. blah blah blah...."

so hurtful! i hope he was talking to a guy... if its a girl... her day would be spoiled man! cant imagine if my boss scold me like tis... i tink... i wil lay some black magic on him! wahhahahaa

then as usual... he put on his yayapapaya face and asked me if i have finished his work. thank godness i have man! then i gave it to him and asked if its ok? he said.. hmm.. shd b ok
then my boss come chup 1 leg.... so how? she do correctly anot???
tarzan: i dont know lah.. i dont have time to check now
mikey: oh.. i tot if she do correctly, then we will have lunch from u
-_-

then we went for lunch with mikey and sang... all i can say is.... its a bloody hot lunch!
HOT!!!!
As we were walking, mikey mentioned abt his dog.. n he said hes a cute little boy, and we will like him
then i added.... ya.. juz like u!
sang: shes sucking up
mikey: ya... so obvious.. i know... but i like!!!
wahahahahahhaa... so funny.... i score point! hohoho!

recently, i have inculcate the honeyness from AK hor.... keep telling white lies!

its finally friday! sat! sun! yahoooooooo! the weekend is here again!!!!!!

next week wil be a good week... coz my team will be offsite.. meaning... no gahmen!!! hahahaha.. i wonder what naughty thing i will be committing next week....... hmmmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter