Janeism

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

dreams dreams dreams

ay
the day is drawing near.... i cant believe im goin to be the proud winner of this Friday CNY Toto ! 1 million $!!! how on earth am i going to exhaust the $???? should i do some charity work by donating 1%??


what would i do if i really really strike the million?

i will spend the $ slowly... but to spurlge for the $... i will go travelling! to far far away.. and go to the most expensive hotels and stay!

seriously, i will use the $ slowly coz it might need to last me til my days @ old folks home.... heard staying there is not cheap.. i better have some $ standby....

what a sensible person i am.....

so look no further!!! Pick me as the cny toto winner! or better still.. let me be the SOLE winner!


*Come ($)... come ($1 million)... come into my life... wont you (my beloved million $)? * as sang by Kylie Minogue
Hmmm.. current investment
$5- with my mama
$15- with James
Any1 else who wanna share the million with me?
Seriously speaking, i really need a horse to share with me! Quick leh! dun shy leh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter