Janeism

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

confession of a (cheapo) shopaholic

Die!!!!

opps.. i shdnt use such a strong word on cny.... ok.. correction...

Jialat!!!

I think i have lost my passion for blogging.... suddenly!
I used to be thinking abt what i wanna blog on the bus.. and will be filled with enthusiasism to share my day or thinking on the blog.. but recently.. i lost that feeling....

and i will be like too lazy to blog... i will be thinking... well... tmr then i blog lah.. together with tmr happening.. and tmr happening.... and the story goes di da di di da di da .....

ok.. cut the crap... i guess u can expect lesser blogs from me.... unless u can help revive my passion for blogging again?

i believed its my 1st blog since cny... see!! i wanna blog since my reunion dinner.. and look at what happened????

cny as usual... went visiting to the same people at the same place on the same days...
somehow... i lost the passion to dress up for cny too! I was telling my mama..
"aiya... go see those same old people.. wear so nice for what? waste time! ", and hence i had rebelliously decided to wear my old clothes for cny visiting... however, vanity gotten a uppper hand on me, vanity and sales..
i ended up with new clothes to wear lah.. but i wore jeans!!! how cool can that be! i have decided i will wear jeans for my cny from now on.... its like so cool.. like u dun bother to dress up.... but then.. actually im all dressed up and splattered with make ups! hehehe

and im kinda embarassed to be receiving ang baos... i tink 27 is it! it is THE AGE! you will feel paisay to get angbaos... but apparantly, many of my friends dont tink so... guess they are more thick skinned than me!:P and what comes with the paisayness of receiving angbaos is the awkwardness when relatives ask me.. "when is ur turn??"
yea.. my turn to get marry......
oh i dun even have a bf to begin with! how to marry??? got vietnam buy hubby is it!!!! u think i so rich meh??? they were telling me not to b choosy..... as if asking me to settle for any tom dick or harry.....
that simple meh? if so simple, i would have now already been a mother of 3!!!
oh well.. i guesss i will dread visiting soon.. if im bombarded with that question yearly, without a satisfactory answer....

oh well... my prince o charming, pls fall onto my lap now!!!

went to watch "just follow law" on tuesday. and surprisingly, its a great show! pretty hilarous... i laughed alot!!! the jokes are so singapura... and they are not lame lah.... its funny.... and fann can act pretty well... i tot she will b so self conscious, but she did not! my fave character in the show is this "muthu"!! wahaha.. hes a security guard... a comical 1...
hey people.. go catch the show!! support local show! and most importantly, it is worth our support (& $)!!

after the show, my friend had to go off for his feast, hence im being left all alone to shop... @ vivo city... that place again!!????

yes.. that place again......

but believe it anot, within a span of about 2 hours, i spent $187 on some clothes and lingeries...

i tink im going mad with marks n spencer lingerie... its the 4 letter word... SALE, that simply suck me up... spent $90 today, on top of the $55 i spent last week there! and I assure u i am lemming for more.....
so cheap so cheap.. how not to buy???? tis is nice.. that is nice... wah.. tis 1 even better! how? i cant make up my mind which to buy!!! how ar? hmmm... ok lah.. since its on SALES, buy all lah! Its saving if u look at it long term... ok.... buy all
action: whipped out my card and sign!

then passed by tangs... and the 4 letter word is there again!!! Hmm... no harm going in to just TAKE A LOOK lah....
wah!! tis is nice... tat is nice.... tis 1 nicer man.... aiya.. nvm... juz go try... maybe its not nice......
Action: went to fitting room armed with many many clothes (they dont have a maximum pieces of clothes u can bring in... hehehe)

ended up with 2 skirts and 1 top....

feel so satisfying to be lugging big paper bags... its juz like a fruitful field trip! to think b4 i went vivo, i was still thinking of saving all my ang baos $ and also to tink of a saving plan to save for my old age... and boom! the $ is all gone again!!!!

and i believed there r many sales around.... i am being directed to doomland!

shopping kills!!!!

alrite, thats it! end of my blog for today!!!

pray hard that something oh-sooooo-interesting happened in my life that it rendered me to blog and share...... or else...............

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter