Janeism

Thursday, January 11, 2007

it's a good good day!

its lunchtime again! and look at the time! its only 1.23pm and im already warming up my seat liao... damnz.... i wonder when then can i be less committed to my work!!

ok.....

the truth is....
i went canteen for lunch lah.... was actually praying hard to go out.. but.. nay... my prayers not answered... hence.. canteen.

Lucky it was not quite a bad lunch... with the joke machine... old man.. and divorceee.....

anyway... i ordered lasagne and the bird sized brain me.... never even go think abt what meat is inside...
i ate... then.. hmmm.. taste like beef... look like beef.....

then i asked divorcee to taste for me...
shucks! its really beef!!!
damn!!! pls 4give me for the few pieces of beef... it was really pure accident... plus some of my pure stupidness....

then i exchanged with him....
oh did i forget to mentioned...... *yawn*... he paid for my lunch again!
damn... 3 days of free lunch..... do i really look that poor to afford lunch? but anyway... juz now i did buy them coffee... spinelli coffee... not cheap lah ok??? so... im not so poor looking afterall! :P

as usual... this cranky old man managed to tickle my funny bones...
i went to order kopi with divorcee.. then old man said he wan kopi black
then when the kopi is ready... he told james to get him some milk
james: i thought just now u said u wan coffee black?
old man: i changed my mind
then james go tell the staff : get the old man some milk

wahahahahhahaa

then when james brought back the milk n gave old man
he said: i changed my mind again
wahahahahaha then james said.... thats the sign of old man...
old man: no.. im juz fickle minded
wahahhahaha

then we were having lunch with 2 other relatively new colleagues (from indo and Korea).. and they were like ask to guess how old each 1 is.....
then when they goin to guess old man's age, james go point at his hair, and made a hand sign of "50"... wahahhahaa so naughty of him!

Anyway, yours truly, i.e. me, is in a beautiful mood today.... i feel like dancing and singing!!!
yesterday was good.... morning was good! :)

its a good good day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter