Janeism

Thursday, January 04, 2007

not online tonite

as i have considered seriously and after considerable discussion, i have decided.,...
not to bring my lappy home today
hence.. the title...

anyway... people are asking what i wan for my birthday... hehehehe
so i shall jot down here with hopes that these people read it... or somehow.. words get around about what i want.... or.... as a record so i can easily refer when people ask me...

1. disney shows....
as u know, i am now an official disney fans... hence i need to collect the shows....
i need...
a.beauty n the beast
b. cinderella
c. little mermaid
d. alice in wonderland
e. toy story 1 & 2
f. pocahontus
g. snow white
and any other titles.....
fyi i have gotten Tarzan and hunchback of notredame....

so come.... blast me with disneyland!!!!
*note* only authentic copies accepted!

ok.. if u think its not practical.... and too cheap....
how about perfume? my latest craze is stella mccartney in two peony... i simply love love the scent!!! but not sure whether it has been released in sgp already anot... i bought mine in hk.. a tiny 25ml cost me $58!!! smell soooo goood! who wanna smell me???? sniff sniff

hmmm.. what else do i need...? well.... books? dilbert books? but no weasel or principles... coz read b4.....
hmmm.. what else do i need? well... ang baos is very welcomed too......

anyway... i will love any presents from YOU!!! give it to me baby! uhuh! uhuh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter