Janeism

Sunday, January 07, 2007

sunday breeze


i wasnt kidding when i said im an official disney fan now... every word i spurt out is damn serious... hence... look at my adorable (and pathetic collction)

1. Hunchback of the Notre Dame DVD!

2. Tarzan... (yes... it says.. tarzan meet the beautiful Jane..:P)

3. Disney Soundtrack.... but i kinda get the wrong 1.... so lemming for the other.. magic of disney(with real human voice)!

and yes.... i wanna have lotsa n lotsa of disney shows! whaahhaa... u may think im crazy.. but i am really happy when i watch and own them....

this is the only activity which does not fall in line with my 2007 theme - saving $ for the future!

ok... i will go ez with the make ups n skincares... and try to make more $ along the way....

oh well.. its sunday again... and tmr is monday.. sigh.. another long week ahead.. and i promised myself last week that i will work hard this week.. so guan yin niang niang... pls give me the strength, the courage, the determination ... the....... to be hardworking!!!

Ok... beside the disney craze.. my contact lense has finished... my spec had broke.. my hair has grown....

thats all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter