Janeism

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

1st of 2007

guess what???
my lappy is being hospitalised... will be discharged 3 days later.. sigh.. and now.. i am using my office lappy....
well.. what happened? i dont know.. but seems like... the heart is down (heart=heart disk)

lucky it was stil under warranty., esle i would have to pay!

my resolution for 2007 is to be thrifty... and til now.. quite living to it.. spending as little as possible ! pls join me and encourage me!

today,... is the 1st day of work... i cant believe its back to work again.... sigh.....

mikey si sheng le... hence mc for 2 days...... hmmm.. he need a *good* rest... hehehe...

n that Ak attacked me again.. with choco and a tiny bear.... he said.. its for all the help that i have given him.... hmmm/.... i think he means.. and for all the future help i need from u.. hahahaha

hmmmmm
unofficially 27 liao... though my birthday not yet.. but coming *soon*!
soo fast.... i better buck up......
muz save more $
muz find the love of my life
muz work harder
muz love my family and friends more
what else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter