Janeism

Friday, December 29, 2006

madness in HK!

people.. i am back!!!!!
5 days in HK... and it juz zoomed past. I cant believe i am back again! sitting in front of my beloved tv, watching Ah Wang.. and blogging... life is back to normal...

well.... the damage for HK.... is.... $750 cash + about $400 credit card bills? or more? I dont know..i have lost count of how much i sign... but.... next month i wil know... and i will faint.... and fall into deep coma.. so any kind soul out there.. wanna help me foot my hefty bill???

Ok... personally, i prefer taiwan to hk.... hk stuff is way tooo expensive! and knowing me.. the spendthrift... i stil cant resist not buying... hence it caused great damages to me.. sobz
bags, clothes, shoes, food, souveniers.... many many things.. but seems like there are still many things i feel that i need to buy....
can u believe it? i did NOT buy enough lao bo bing! I only bought 4 pieces! Isnt that pathetic? how am i going to distribute to my colleagues and friends?????
sigh.. shall i tell them..... sorry.. no souveniers for u... coz no $ no time?
who would buy it?

I am sorry people..... no souveniers for u..... *act sincere*

hmmm.. took lotsa pictures... will upload it soon.... pls be patient....

Finally met my beloved Bonbon there!!!! Shes a great girl... and she took lotsa pains to help us arrange for our smooth stay... really appreciate it! Thanks Bon!!!! love all the pictures we took! hehe

Disneyland was great! I simply love it! took lotsa pictures! cute cute!!! i am now an official fan of disney!! i wanna collect all their cartoons! Ahem... my... erm... birthday is coming... why dont YOU get me those disney cartoons? i want classic stories.. like... beauty and the beast.. cinderella... mickey, goofy....etc.......
And my next aspiration is to visit disneyland LA or tokyo....
anyway, to shock u... i think i spent over $300 @ disneyland , or more.. i dont know.. i signed card and was scare to keep track...
things i bought....tees, watch, diary book, keychains, magnets, cap, gifts.... etc.. things there are way toooo expensive..... but.. i cant resist buying too... hence.... sigh....
i love the pictures! hehehe

the peak is ok to me only.. i dont find it beautiful or magnificent.... *yawn*. Kinda boring.. whats the big fuss over the peak???? nice meh? i seen better @ taiwan... hehehe

ladies street... many good buys there.... can bargain and bargain! fun!!! i love bargaining!

ok.. time for a break.. be right back later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter