Janeism

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

watever

Today... saw a scene which evoked some thoughts in me...

actually its such a simple scene....

saw these 2 kids playing.. they were strangers who are in line waiting for cab, then they started playing together. They could click and seemed to be enjoying themselves alot...

then the cab came. They bid each other bye......

This is the last time they see each other.... they may never see each other anymore. Or they may see each other in the future, but will they remember each other? I doubt so...

its like...... fated.. but only awhile........
Thats life.....

HUH? U dont understand what I am talking about? Nvm.....

In front of me in the queue was a kind lady. She saw that I was carrying alot of stuff and offered if I would like to place my stuff in her trolley 1st.... wow... she is sooooo nice... Singapore should have more of such people... instead of the usual selfish and sneaky singaporeans (Poo!)

I really think singaporeans are really too full of themselves, and they seem to think that they are the only ones in the whole wide world. Received many cases where they expect us to action on their request IMMEDIATELY. Or return my call in half an hour time!
As i mentioned..... you are not alone!!!! pls do not make such ridiculous request! why did u not use ur brain n heart ? Brain... to think that there are million of other singaporeans out there who may be using the service, Heart... to emphatise with the service staff who are trying their best to help u....
singaporeans.. no brain no heart! and a sneaky bunch who will cut my queue shamelessly!

U know how some people have such lovely voice, but when u see the person, u will pengz. It is always the case... people with nice voice always look...*beep beep*
Anyway, I had been corresponding with this guy who got such a nice voice. I started to paint a handsome potrait of him in my mind... and was really curious abt how he look...
today, i learnt that he maybe comin over my office to help out... ooh ! i got a chance to see how *beep beep* he looks! hahaha.... I really hope he wont be a disappointment... coz his voice really sounds good....
But who knows... he may turn out to be an..... ah pek!!!???

Realised something? The topics in my blog dont relate to each other.Well its alright.. this is just me... cant wait to share my everything with everyone...yes.. i am that 1 in a million nice and generous singaporean. You all should take me as your role model...... :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter