Janeism

Monday, May 01, 2006

Happy Labour day!

Honestly speaking, I dont know how Labour day(aka Mayday) comes about...
is it to celebrate the slaves who have been toiling their life away, hence deciding to reward the slave with a miserable 1 day off??
or is it a day where we should all get labour, i.e. we should be labouring ourselves today?

oh well.. anyway, i am glad it's a PH no matter what!
Happy labour day! yes.. of coz HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today i finished reading a book! Dilbert and the book of weasel! its a real funny book! i promised myself in my heart that i will get the rest of the dilbert collection when sales come! hehehe .. books...... droool...........

its a lazy day at home today.. and i enjoyed it. i cant believe i have to go back to work tomorrow.. sucky!!! my life will be endangered again....

everytime i talked to some buggers, i felt my face getting hot, and i bet it get red too.... this kinda emotional rollercoaster ride... i dont think i can take for long man!! my lifespan will suffer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter