Janeism

Monday, May 01, 2006

So far away..........

Today... went back office again.. yes.. I mean Sunday lor!!!!

but its quite funny lah..
they asked me to go back office at 10am... but i only left home at abt 1015....
then... waited for cab for like abt 20 min... no cab!!! piangz!!! every1 receive their progress package then all splurge on cabs isit? Or isit the cab uncles are out somewhere spending $ instead of working????

anyway.. it was hot... and grrrrr....

in the end, i decided to take a bus to westmall so that i can take cab from ther....
gosh! long q there too.. n no cabs come in...
after abt 10 min, i made the tough decision. i went to take the sickening mrt.......

by the time i reached office is 1145! hahaaa.. i am 1.45 hr late.... am i great or wonderful?

worked for a few hours.. (in my opinion, its boliao!!)
then went shopping!!! planned to spurlge on nutrients for my face.. but in the end, i only got myself a moisturiser. concealor .. no stock! damnz!!!!

then .. went borders.. n got myself 4 books! yEs!!! 4 books! am i crazy??? hope i will read them................ but.. i am really happy to buy books! the newness of them.. just make me high! the thoughts of reading them.. make me high too....
but when i read them, i know i will just doze off....

thats my contradicting life!

oh... heard from my dearest bonbon that she got kissed by my z!!! erm.. ok.. i mean our z!!!!
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!! z never kiss me b4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i am really happy for u bon.... u better not wash ur face!!!
and my dearest bon got his cd for me! wow!!!! she is sooooooooooooo nice!!!
nex time i muz tell z abt my good buddy!!!! hehee.. if i have the courage to speak to him...
u know.. how shy i am..... *blush*

oh man!!!!!! i really tempted to go tw to see my z now!!!!!!!!!!!!! my heart is itching.................. let me strike $1k.... and i will go! really!!!
pls pls pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my hubby is waiting for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter