Janeism

Monday, April 24, 2006

its me!!!

Juz saw my Zchen on tv!!! sooo excited.....
Let me tell you how my nite goes...

I knew that he will appear on wan quan yu le tonite.. and though i was super tired and kept dozing off... I stayed awake... and managed to catch a short glimpse of him....

Chey.. abit.... waste my time....

then.. suddenly saw the japanese version of "journey to the west" is showing... a show which i had been looking forward.... so i wasnt so sleepy liao

then.. got sms from my fren... zchen on channel 49!!! yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
he said... he dont mind tall gers, and he like mature gers......

*blush* why is he sooo daring...? why is he confessing his love for me over national tv?????? lucky he did not take out my picture and show.. else... tomorrow, i will be busy!

Oh.. my Zchen..... try harder. i might agree to marry u...... *blush*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter