Janeism

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Dear god...........


I made a promise in my heart....

If i Strike toto or 4D, and my prize $ is $2k and above, I will go Taiwan and support my hubby!!!!!
errrr... okok.. i mean Zchen... heheee

So heaven ar... let me strike, if you think i should go.....

Hear that????????????????????????

anyway, complain time again... as many of you know, I went back to office on Sat n Sun... yes, i worked 7 days week!!!! Crazy man!!! Anyway, I am the most "hardworking" fellow, coz i went back both days...( my boss also lah.. but dont say her lah! she Should go back 1 lah! boss mah!). The other AM... 1 went on sat.. 1 went on sun....
damn.. sabo me.. n i heard... 1st may... may need to go back! Sheeessh!!! I must start kenging liao... my 3 days of break cant be destroyed by my 'passion" for work man!!!

Anyway, today I took cab to work... and the cabuncle, i complained (yes!!! again!! abt going back to work on sat n sun! hehehe :X)
But anyway, i did a good deed.. i educate him abt the workfare bonus.. told him taxi drivers can actually get WBS, if they declare their income to CPF... hehee.. so i encouraged him to go tell his fellowdrivers to go apply... SEE!!! I did a good deed today! dont know how many cab uncles are going to benefit from my advice... see..... I think i got the potential for General Election....

What PAP, workers party..... how abt some Jane Party????
Who will vote for me??????????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter