Janeism

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

honesty

Today i discovered.. i am quite emotional... and i cant control myself!!!

today... encountered a BAD "customer" on the phone. She dont understand my point and kept insisting that i had promised her to give it to her the other time (I DID NOT!!!!)
She was raising her voice, and I did likewise...
ya .. i wasnt very professional, but i cant care less... she talk loud, i will talk even louder...i even her from talking sometimes by emphasising my point VERY loud... and i was so pissed tat i slammed my phone down when i hanged up.. then my neighbour ask me what happen? am i ok??
I was really angry.. and felt like scolding her... i dont care if she go complain or what.. but shes simply an idiot!!! thats the problem with many singaporeans... they always think they are right.. and they always think there are the only one in the world. Pls! we need time to process and this bugger was calling me for update juz after 2 days! I nearly said " auntie!! u think u r the only 1 who appeal meh? pls lah auntie!! dun be so kanchiong spider lah!"
haiz... n i need to call her back to let her know outcome...
i kept delay calling her coz i dont wanna get agitated again...

but somehow... the 2nd time i called her, she is much more understanding.. hmm.. shd i say much more? actually no... she is not so gugu.. but she is still a gugu lah!!!! demand this n that...
Singaporeans....

dont give u $, everything is peaceful
give u $, u wan more

whats the point?? dont give lor!!!!!!!!!!! wake up ur ideas lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont make me greet ur mamas!!!!

and i told my neighbour that i dont like heewan... tempted to tell him abt this interesting nickname.. but i did not lah... he said.. no comment
see... sometimes i am too straight... i would love to share everything to anybody.. but am i doing the rite thing? i am not protecting myself too much...
But.. i cant really care more lah.... dont like means dont like... i wont be a fako....

i dont like u heewan! u hear that???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter