Janeism

Friday, April 21, 2006

Me a creative nicknamer

my day could have ended well.. i mean.. at least in workwise..
day was quite smooth... n i talked alot to my new colleague... he just joined today... when i saw him, i thought he looked familiar.... he looked like my ex bf!!! so got some kind of 親切感... so talk talk... and found... hey... quite gum with him.. as in can talk kind... was happy.. coz finally i can have some GOOD company in office....

then....i have to declare 2 fellow as my enemy...

1. is my closely related colleague whose position is AM.. AM means what? Assistant manager? or Asshole manager??? i prefer the latter! :P
anyway, i always feel me n her cant click and i feel that she dont quite like me too... she dont offer me much help... whereas i see her sitting down with my new colleague to go through work! she never once sit down with me.. n she is supposed to be guiding me ok!! tmd... i think she muz have see me as a threat! coz i got the managerial looK! she muz b sooo scare i will steal her ricebowl...
wahaha.. pls dun b deceived by my corporate face.... i am not corporate at all!! who wants to be manager man!!! and u think i will stay long... no way... u shd b glad i stay for the whole year ok... u stupid fishball face!!!!
why i call her fishball face? coz her face is damn big lor...
okok.. i know my face is big too.. but.. my size also big mah.. so... face muz b big mah... abo i will look cartoonish... anyway, my face got the potential to slim down too.. she... so slim.. yet face so big n swollen... hopeless man!!!
anyway, she will be known as fishball or heewan from now on.....

pls rem her ....
she is still under assessment.....for her application to be my enemy.. i will give her 2nd chance review her performance b4 the final verdict

another idiot is this IT person..... i only got 3 letters for her.... TMD !
i am sort of like the coordinator for the vendor... and the vendor made a mistake in the printing... so i settled it.. called that woman back.. told her.. ya... its a vendor mistake.. its settled...
then she talked so loudly.. kept sayin muz make sure there is no more mistake
then i PRPR.. said.. yes.. i will highlight that to her
she shoot me "NO! u cant highlight! its a must! she must do it! u highlight means she might not do it"
wah... if she was in front of me... i may have juz strangled her!!!!
her english bad or what???? if i say highlight.. means i will tell vendor.. and she will jolly well do it....
as if when i say MUST, vendor then will MAGICALLY do it...
siao char bO!!! soooo rude man!!!!!!!
tis woman is officially my enemy.. nex time i will talk loud loud to her also! and slam my phone on her!!! i cant stand rude ppl! cant she b nicer!? damn her man...
so what nick shd she has?? her name is ghim fong....fong ge pi! pls dun humilate fongster ok!!!
ghim...... how abt calling her.... nose shit? bi sai!!
yes.. she will be bi sai! pls note her down!!!! she is condemned!!!!!!!!!

hum chi peng
heewan
bisai....
whats next!
who needs a nickname?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter