Janeism

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

i hate mrt!

some1 asked... how is your day?

I can only concluded... I got a BAD transportation luck today....

Waited quite long for my feeder bus... then the bus came... then... the engine got problem.. so the bus went really slow and stopped on some occasions....
ok... i will be late lor

then took the (god damn) mrt... waited whopping 5 min for the train @ juron east.. u may think.. its only 5 min... but 5 min is not acceptable in the morning like this.. max time is 3 min, so when i saw the waiting time, was flaring up inside and as usual.. curse and swear mrt..and contemplating whether i should quit my job anot... yes... every morning squeezing in the train dont make me happy...
alright, so 5 min later.. the train came. As expected, all of us were possessed by the barbarian spirit. every1 rushed in. I have to too, coz i am already late... and ended up just like a sardine! damnz.... cursed n sweared further... why am i acting like a sardine early in the morning?????

anyway... all the suay suay things had happened.. the rest of the day shouldnt be that bad...

who knows... tragedy striked again.....
waited bus for very long...... sigh.. as if its not late ...
then.. got to the interchange.. suddenly think.. how can i avoid taking the stupid train? aaaarrrhh... i can take 188 but i have to walk to IMM... thats a pretty long walk... but... nvm.. i shall walk....
so i began walking...

saw an overhead bridge, but was lazy to climb the stairs and the faith in me was strong that there would definately be traffic light up ahead....

it was a bad assumption... i had to walk the distance of like 5 bus stop, b4 i reached my destinated bus stop... its a ulu pathway .. dark and quiet(but safe coz its juz beside the road)
when i almost reached my busstop(phew), i saw my 188 pass me...

what?!!!! this is a joke rite??? 188 frequency is damn *beep* slow...
anyway... reached bus stop... waited a good 15 min or so.. before my bus finally came....

thats my suay suay day.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter