Janeism

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hi Stranger!

woo... its been long.... any1 miss me? hehee
finally.... the GOOD Friday is here... I love fridays... especially GOOD ones... hehee

these days... I have been working hard, as if to make up for the past 2 years (may i add,of slacking life). Time is different now..
now.. every morning,, gotta reach office at 830am! and squeeze myself (unhappily) into the crowded train.. stand all the way..... lousy!

Reached office... work work work..... call call call... do do do.....yes.. everything is tripled!
then its the 1 hour SHORT lunch break... yes... its juz a time to fill the stomach and go back to work... no more shopping for me... But then.. there are many great food around the area... amoy street, tanjong pagar.. and yesterday I had a delicious tom yam mee @ Uncle Sam! Yum yum.... but then.. today.. i had a pathetic kaya toast as I was rushing my work... n... the toast really sucks... last time HP's 1 was much much much better!!! yucks!!!

I have really changed....
my working attitude is now more... positive (though i dont know how long my "passion" will last me... hehe). Now sometimes, I love being busy (how can that be!!!????). if not, it would be very boring.. yes... no MSN to kill time.. if nothing to do.. really can be bored to death man!

i would take initiative to do things now...
I took half day leave on tues, then was tempted to juz take whole day off n slack at home.. n i actually went home, changed out of my working clothes, took out my contact lenses, plant myself in front of the tv, and think.. oh.. later i can go MSN n chat and i can have a nap too!!
then suddenly... i remembered.. i got an urgent matter to attend to in office... Was in tis great dilemma whether... shd i go back... or not....
in the end, I went back!
Can u believe it?
Me... Jane... soo..... responsible??????
Anyway, then i went back office n chop chop finish the work b4 my boss came back from lunch. n she was like wanna explain things to me, and my reply was.. "it has been settled"
Steady bo????
wahahaaa... n i think my Hum Chi Peng boss is kinda impressed by my "attitude" that she is startin to be quite nice to me...
(why i call her hum chi peng? its bcoz she smells like one!!!! really... everytime i am beside her, i would smell hum chi peng.... )

hahaaa.. every1 is kena bluffed by me...
i am juz acting hardworking... the real me is a slacker!!!! I am such a good actresss!!!!

hmmm.. or is it that... i have really become a workaholic??????

Goodbye Slacker... Hello Workaholic

???????
*Shivers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter