Janeism

Monday, April 17, 2006

ur prayers is needed badly...

hmmm..... some things happened today... though they are totally unrelated.. but let me brief you on my "exciting" (yawnz) day...

Matter 1
this morning... went office, checked mail... and i almost flipped down my chair when i read this email....
"Attn... you may need to come back on sat n sunday to clear the load...."

*flip and vomite white foam*

sat n sun!! means... i worked for 7 days.. with no nua days???
How do i..... live??????

die die....

every1... pls clasp ur hands together and read this
"Dear heaven, let them finish the work so that Jane do not need to go back office this Sat and Sun..... She need her restday badly... Amen. no, i mean Omitofooo......................

Matter 2
Today... I did not have lunch.. bcoz no appetite and nothing appeals to me along that street.. so... i never eat! Coincidentally.. every1 in office asked me whether I had my lunch! its funny... when I eat, nobody asked me... and just when i did not eat today... 5 persons asked me whether i had my lunch already! its hard to explain why i never eat..... they may start to imagine that i am not eating coz i am overstressed? hehee..... but oh well... my point is.... its Murphy's law in action again

Matter 3
Today had a meeting.. and my 大大粒 was saying that when we come back on weekends or PH to work.. we can only claim for 1x time off... its not double.....

屁leh!!! 你给我花生,你还要骗我的感情。。 什么态度嘛!!!
anyway.. its not worthwhile to go back OT... so pls pls.... dont let me have the chance to lugi!!

我亲爱的星期5。。。快来吧!! 我真得很想你啊。。。。

* 我很想你。。 你知道吗? *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter