Janeism

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

getting crazy...

aiyoo
life sucks.. and i am lookin sooo forward to fri nite, sat and sunday... i can finally have my life back..

work is tough! busy busy... today OT for 1 hour...
today only my 3rd day.. OT 1 hour...
whats tomorrow????
whats next week????
jialat man.....
today they still throw 1 more thing for me to do... logistic! damn.. this sounds chim.... and the person doing it is leaving this friday... so.. conclusion... " Die lah!!!"

just now during dinner.. my mama was telling me lucky never buy 4d.. coz never open
i suddenly replied: i wanna buy toto
she asked: why? got big $ now again???
i answered: no... if i win, i wont need to work liao
she rolled her eyes....

damn.. i am becoming crazy...

even my beloved bestmate is hiam-ing me too kbkp liao... coz everyday i wil make noise about anything abt my work.. and everything is of coz put across negative...
But i am glad coz his replies always make me pengz... stress reliever u know.....

Bestmate.. if u r reading this.. i just wanan say a big thank u.. and pls continue to destress me as and when needed... and pls be more creative. go think of funny things to tell me ok! When you free, lets go fly kite together ok!!!!

anyway... hope i will tio toto.... or.. maybe i can find a golden turtle????? sugar papa??????
okok... a more relac job.. like.... HP's? hehehe

OH!!!! God bless me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter