Janeism

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

bad bad bad...

Higher pay but no life?
Or...
Lower pay with a life?

Which would you choose? I would choose a low pay with life!

I really dislike working so much.. that I... I.........

haiz.. i really shd have stop study at O level, and be a low level clerk. I think I will be quite happy like tat..... With my hefty study loan... How can I become a low level clerk( though I dont mind!)?

Life aint good....
Have to wake up at 630... how many hours of sleep do i get? Its unhealthy!!!!
Have to be a kiasu singaporean and wriggle my way into the train with my fellow kiasu-sters... and squeeze in the train.. stand all the way from my place to TP.... it aint enjoyable...
With these experience, i hate train deeper...
1 hour lunch break.. which is just sufficient for lunch. Period.
No Shopping time for me to digest my lunch? It aint healthy!!! People cant just sit there after lunch ok..... my tummy will get swollen in no time!
Fridays... no dress down... what is this...? u mean we adults dont even have the freedom to dress what we like? does dressing in jeans affect our productivity?? huh??? does it matter????

Oh man... now i really miss my days in HP (of coz i mean the pre-ass boss days)
I can report to work even at 930.... as long as I do what i have to do...
Every morning, i will take the super long bus and slowly sit my way to office. Its an enjoyment ok!!! I can choose to listen to music, enjoy scenary, read books or nap!
Lunch hours..... abt 2 daily... can go harborfront and anyhow shop.. stil can complain "aiyo.. still so early.. but nowhere to shop liao"
Imagine how lucky i was last time....
Go home at 545, if i feel like it.... nobody is realy goiin to track ur timing....
MC,leaves, work from home... all is quite flexi.....

Oh... My beloved HP.... will you pls hire me back???? I miss u alot!

I am soooo tired everynite, that I dozed off in front of my fave tv shows... sighz....
this is bad........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter