Janeism

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Taipei 1.01

I am back from my trip!! Fresh.. coz I juz touched down in Singapore @ 11pm....
So how was the trip?
It was good.... though the weather could have been better.... out of our 5 days there, 3 days are raining.. damn man....... so some of our plans were spoilt...

Anyway, my trip really differs alot from my initial schedule.. Haha.. expected....

Day 1: Reached hotel at abt 8pm. My travelmate found the hotel too sleazy... thus we set off to Ximenting to find another hotel, and also to shop shop... I wouldnt mind my sleazy hotel (coz its CHEAP!!) but that room really shock me too... The bathroom was exposed, juz like a showcase... no curtain... alamak... what is this??? Really sleazy.... ahaha. The last time i stayed there.. i got a normal room leh... hmmm.... they think we are lesbo??? Anyway, went XMT and managed to get a hotel room @ Rainbow. Good location! But double the price.. went around searching for the famous Ah Zhong Mian Xian, but cant find. Stubbled upon some food, so we ended up eating a beehoonkuay-wannabe thingy... and then.... a cuttlefish soup.. and bubble tea? Is that all? hmmm... I cant remember...

Day 2: Rained in the morning... what did i do on sunday morning???Oh.. i think i went Taipei 101 area and my fave bookstore, Chengpin. Bought only 1 book.. soooooo disappointed.. i thought i could buy alot of beautiful books back... sighz.. and it was raining.. so my pictures of 101... sucks.... and the top of the building was covered with mist/cloud/smoke/whatever.. Oh ya.. theres this very very kawaii Hello Kitty bakery there... soooo sweet! All the cakes look soooooo sweet that I feel like buying them to admire only.. haha.. Anyway, I DID managed to take some pics of the shop (til a security come and say "No phototaking here!") hehe.. too bad.. I already taken some! Bleah! And mind you.. the cheesecake smells nice lor.... Looks good, smell good, I think it taste good too.. but i never buy!! sobz....
Then we went to the famous WuFenPu. so many shops til kinda blur... anyway, i think i bought juz a bag there.... clothes there cant try.. so hard for me to buy, dont wanna buy home and burst the shirt! keke But interesting place. How I wish I have a business of my own, and I can go there and stockup. I can certainly spot some good buys, which I can sell @ a profit! Maybe I shd do that the next time!
OK... then, back to XiMenTing. Went to eat Ah Zhong Mian Xian. I find it delicious. Also had this sotong ball thingy.. nice too.. and its only 50 cent!! Cheap leh!
Oh.. Day 2.. some blur freak from the hotel got wrong info, so we gotta stay in another hotel for the day. Sigh.... And there was the TANK autograpgh session, but too bad I missed it. Anyway, its only Tank.. not Z!

Day 3: What did I do??????I will blog when I think of it.
Evening, we went Shilin market. But it was raining quite heavily, so quite inconvenient to shop. And we ended up with another extra purchase. Umbrella!!! Damn! U know how much I hate brelly....but.. no choice, gotta waste my $ and buy! Then of coz, we ate our dinner @ the Shilin Market. What did we have??
1. Fried Chicken chop (Nice...)
2. Coffin Bread /Guan Cai Ban (Nice...)
3. Frog egg drink (Nice...)
4. Oyster Omelette (Bo nice... too starchy liao.. almost choked on the starch. Fail!)
5. Smelly Tofu (Super nice... my fave!)
I enjoyed the smelly tofu so much that I tabaoed 1 pack back. I was really full already, but I just feel like eating more of it. And when I got back hotel, I dont feel like eating anything, and I threw my delicious tofu away. What an insult rite!!! Grrrrrr.......

Day 4: The Sun is out!!!!! Its YangMingShan day! Though we set off quite late. Reached there around noon... Wanted to go see flowers, but the flowers did not wait for us.... sobz.. we see no flowers. Luckily, we sat in a bus which has a very good driver. Out of no obligation, he intro us several spots in YMS...( I felt like tipping him man! haha). And later on, an old man (but he is damn fit looking) got on the bus and volunteered himself to be the tour guide! hahaa... People there are soooo friendly and nice. This is something that Singapore is lacking. We Singaporean are sometimes too selfish. Often, we will only see grumpy old people with weak body. It seems like the Taiwanese old folks are happier and healthier. Guess the mountains helps! Anyway, took the bus tour around YMS. Yes... mountains! mY fave. But I had been there before, so not that excited., Nevertheless, its still good to see mountains! but YMS is really a shorty lah.... ahhaa
Then, we went to Danshui for the beautiful sunset. Did not really get to see the sunset coz tooo cold . We were there too early, so braved alot of the wind... but unable to stay any longer. What a waste....
Then, we went Shilin again. This time... it is a much funner place!!! The whole place was bursting with activities and people! And things there are cheap! So, it aids in my spending as well... :( Oh ya, before Shilin, we went to visit Miramar... wah.. kinda far that place.. and nothing much. I did not get to sit in the ferris wheel coz my mate dont wan... sad... but.. that place doesnt look happening, and it is less glam than what I expected.

Day5: Last day! Wanted to go try the famous DingTaiFung ... but... we are not confident on the route.. so ended up hanging around in Ximenting. Had a delicious breakfast! It was really nice.. how i wish i can eat it tmr morning again... Tw people really have nice breakfast man....

Aiyo... suddenly I am tired and dont feel like bloggin anymore... I will continue tmr....

Oh ya! Before I go... I did not meet my princeZ on the streeet!!!! sheeessh!! aaaarrrggghhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter