Janeism

Saturday, April 01, 2006

愛情樹



This is the lyrics of my ZChen new song!!! Touching right??? Let me explain in English... (I will try my best lah...)


























愛情樹 Love Tree
我不要妳在我身邊 I dont want you to be by my side
卻看著藍天 To look at the blue sky
不看我的臉 But not my face

我但願妳快樂的飛 I rather you fly away happily
將來要相愛都還有時間 There will still be time for our love in the future
風開始在吹 孤獨好直接 The wind start blowing Lonliness is so direct
愛最苦的是不能相依偎 Love is hardest when we cant XXXX
然而我會等著妳 But I will continue to wait
回來的季節 For the season when you will return

我的愛情是一棵樹 My love is a tree
永遠不會離開一步 Forever wont move a step
風雪多殘酷 我想我挺得住 However strong the wind or snow is I think I can bear with it
我的生命是一棵樹 My life is a tree
只願成為妳的歸宿 Hoping to be your shelter
我義無反顧 I wont regret
守護你是最大 的幸福(我義無反顧從日落到日出 oh…..) Watching over you is my biggest blessing (From sunset to sunrise)

最深的溫柔是成全 The deepest gentleness is to give my blessing
我張開雙臂 I opened up my wings
任憑妳來回 For your return
最痛的時候就思念 The toughest time is missing you
紮了根的心 XXXXXXXX
不可能撤退 Impossible to turn back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter