Janeism

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

sucks...

If you are wondering why I did not blog abt my "exciting" 1st day at work....
its only bcoz....

Theres nothing exciting!!!!!

I am tired out by working... been some times since i work... and i cant adapt... yawnz...

woke up sooo early recently..... then have to rush rush... then squeeze with ppl on train...
today is my 2nd day... and i actually OT 40 min!!!!

by the time I reached home, i am sooo tired... that i dont have the energy to do anything else, like reading my books...
What is this????
IS this life????

Working life really sucks... why do i have to work???

with work... there is no leisure time. I need my leisure badly....

Tender soon????
Hhahahaa...

Let me tio toto lah! then i can throw my letter and enjoy myself for 1 year.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter