Janeism

Monday, March 20, 2006

I am a horrible girl!

Yes... I am simply addicted to buying books that I cant stop myself from buying, and i cant stop myself from feeling very happy and accomplished when I buy another book... Look at the numbers of books I bought for the past 2 months.... And how many have i finish reading?? None!!!
I am currently reading Narnia.... and today.. I bought another book again... "A million Little pieces" It looks nice....... I mean both the cover(It can BLING BLING!!!!) and the story.... hehe.....

See! I got soooooo many books to catch up... I better not go for holiday huh???

Hehe.. recently, I watched an interview with JJ.. he claimed he love the smell of new cds... and... I love the smell of books!

I LOVE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!

P/s: I am still considering whether I should buy the BrokeBack book! hahaha!

2 Comments:

  • Go IKEA and get yourself a nice nice bookshelf ok? :)

    By Blogger Astafas, at 7:36 AM  

  • Do you think thats enough? I think I need to rent a shopspace and start my 2nd hand bookshop! haha

    By Blogger Jane, at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter