Janeism

Thursday, March 16, 2006

where where

I had planned to venture to JB alone yesterday. It would be adventurous trip for me, to go overseas all by myself. But eventually, many scenarios came to my mind....
What if I got knocked down by the fiery speedy cars?
What if i lost my way?
What if some bad guys rob me?
What if some1 find me cute and wanna rape me?
What if........ blah blah blah

With soooo many scenarios, i backed off... with my tail between my legs... and I went to Orchard instead...

Nevertheless it was an adventure too... I went to my fave hang out place KinokuniYA!!!!I think i spent almost 2 hours there... coz i only got 2 discount coupons(20% off! Yipeeee!), so i can only choose 2 books to buy... Eventually, i got my 2 books... but I still feel like buying more... should i?? I am really addicted to buying books now.... I love books!! The smell of books... mmm......... I LOVE IT!

Anyway, I am currently reading Narnia... quite a nice book.. but its such a BIG and Heavy book that it is impossible to carry out so i can only read it at home....

And my hk trip........ noooo conclusion yet! Damn.. to think... we are actually going next week.. and we havent book!!! we are sooooo coool.............. sighz

HK??? TW???? Where??? Home???????????????!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter