Janeism

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

my 1st day

Many people must be real interested in how I spend my 1st day of my nuaism period... Okok...fret no more.. coz i am going to share with you every single bit of my life today...

I woke up accidentally at 6++am.. then i think to myself..."hehe.. pls continue to sleep...". So I went back and sleep.... Woke up the second time.. time check.. 9.43... woooo... not 10 yet!! I am not achieving my target. But nvm.. i stil have tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow to try again.. hehee

But was sneezing and sneezing.. sighz... i wunt have a healthy day today... its a sneezy wed!

at 11++++, my kanchiong mama screamed for me to go buy mattress... sighz.. she is always this kanchiong character who is like so scare the bus, the shop, the mattress will run away. But ok... go lah go lah...*relunctantly*

Was soooooooooo hot!!! that I was perspiring so much, and in quite irritable mood. Yes, I dont function well under the heat. So.. had no mood to choose the mattress..
"anything lah.. ma.. u decide... anything! dont buy also can!!"

then.... hastily bought 1.... then went to westmall for lunch and some grocery shopping.
hmmm.. nothing interesting happened..
oh ya... only 1 matter...
The butcher... My mama wana buy some meat. At that point of time, he was cutting some meat for another customer, and he was like in s-l-o-w motion. Grrr.... (remember.. I am in irritable mood). After that, he went and dial his handphone... wah... i boiled! I told my mama.. lets go.. dun buy. Sooo slow!
What the fish man.. this is really bad customer service!! How can he do his personal things when he should be serving a customer. But my mama... was still patient enough to wait for him... But think the butcher was kinda paisay.. so he quickly served my mama ... I was thinking to myself.. wah lau... i am not such a vocal person, so i can only show my attitude silently.. then i think... will it be any good if i express myself vocally? No good.. remember.. he is a butcher!! Wait he come n kill me how??? Nono... never offend a butcher!!!

Came back.. wooo.. i am tired... so i went to nap....
Woke up, then go and find a book which i vaguely remember i did buy it. Yes! Found it!!! My Dilbert book! Dilbert is real funny! U shd reAD and have a good laugh! hehe

Then... read... watch tv... my fave 100%entertainment news... 5-6....

then 6... oh.. i still feel tired.. and i fell asleep again... hehee

then since i wake up... its tv all the way.. hahahaa

thats how i spent my 1st day... well.. kinda wasted lah... i muz treasure my days man....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter