Janeism

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Expensive!

Yes... I am talking abt my trip to HK.. its gonna be expensive!!! I really wonder why???? My impression of HK is that its a cheap place to go.. but only to discover that it is really expensive.
Can you imagine... 4d cost $800????

Aiyoo... i cant make myself to pay such a price.... its simply too expensive... so i decide to package the trip myself... and bingo.. it became about 100 cheaper..... 100 may not seems alot.. but its not little ok... i can buy many many 老婆饼. hahaa

Hope I will get to go.... really feel like going now.. please... let the trip be cheap cheap CHEAP!!!
To think I was only thinking of spending $1k in the 1st place... but now.. i think.... min is 1.2k....

hey... HK only leh!! wah kaoz... or shd i go tw???
Aiyo.. or KL???
OR should i not go anywhere... and buy a mp3 player instead...

money oh money... wher art thou!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter