Janeism

Friday, March 10, 2006

Karang Guni Baby

I am a sentimental person...

These days, have been packing my room coz i am goin to shift..... Nope.. not shift house, but shift room! hahaa

Then... saw some of those old old things which I had kept...
My mama took out a milk bottle and ask me... "This still want anot?"

Memories... yesterdays.....

It was my Vday gift in 2001 (i think). We agreed not to celebrate Vday coz we think its a silly day... I was stayin in hostel that time. Then he suddenly pop out in my room, with this milk bottle with 2 guppies inside.. (so sweet right?) It was a pleasant surprise.... I was really happy... but then.. the guppies died 2 days later.... :(

Yup, i had been keepin the bottle for so many years. Yesterday my mama ask me whether i wanna keep it anot. I said no! Though i want to keep it ... but I am too Iron-teeth, so i told her to throw away... Dont want her to keep thinking that i was still with him... and i wanna appear "heartless"..
I really wanna keep the bottle as memory... but... nvm.. some stuff.... can juz be kept in the heart... I will always remember the special gift...

Then i saw some letters and cards from my friends from the olden days... soooo sweet... nowadays.. who bothers to write letter anymore? Sometimes, i think olden days relationships are much better...

Its good to keep some of these so that next time we can look back and reminsince in the old days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter