Janeism

Friday, March 17, 2006

Could it be magic?

Any1 of you have any magical moments to share?
Why on earth do i talk abt magical??????
1. bcoz i had been thinking abt disney for the past few weeks
2. i am reading narnia...

Anyway, i do have some moments which I really feel magical.. like something magical had happened to me... if you ask me to think right now, i would have 2 magical moments to share!

1st.. would be during my JC times.. I was secretly admiring this guy, my senior.. He is such a cute, handsome, charismatic guy... (Yes, he must be the handsomest guy that I admire in my life... i mean in real life...) Like those silly schoolgirl, I will look forward to "meeting" him anywhere like canteen, staircases, etc.. I still remember... we shared a classroom.. he used it before my class.. so everytime before my class, i would be so high! wahhaa... coz can see him soon... though he always dash past.. like a prince charming.. And every morning, I would be looking forward to seeing him in his daddy red cool car... blah blah blah.. i got to know him eventually... blah blah blah....
1 day.. we agreed to go on a "date" (actually its juz an ordinary outing, but its definately not ordinary for me!!!) It was few days before my 18th birthday, so i plucked up my courage to ask him out ( if i never remember wrongly..). We went Olio Dome to have some coffee... I remembered I was dressed in my best.. yes.. i wore a dress... cheesy anot? hehehe
Was very nervous..( If i remember correctly).. blah blah blah... he was this blur freak... who thought he had left his handphone in the place, so we drove back to the place to search for his hp.. in the end, to realise the hp was in his car all along... but its a blessing in disguise for me lah... hehehe.. even heaven was helping me...

Oh anyway, yes.. the magic moment was me.. sitting in that red cool car... the car which I always see him getting out of.... its really like a dream come true... to sit in that particular car.. i cant believe it!! Anyway, the "date" was magical... That is 1 incident which will always bring a smile to my face everytime I think about it... but... I am not keepin in touch with this guy anymore... but... dont think he will ever realised what magic he had sprinkled into my life! Thanks KT!!! hehehe

The 2nd magical moment was... hehe... to see my ZChen!
U know how much i lovveeeeeee him... and the last time i saw that time was in Oct 2004... havent see him for like.... almost one year.. u know how long that is??? So the very 1st time i saw him after the Oct 2004 was in JB... When he appeared on stage, its like magic! I felt that I am in dream too... You know, i was sitting there and thinking to myself.. oh.. its really HIM in front of me.. singing... its real!!! Hear him sing... everything seems to come with some hazy smoke... just like in my dream!!!! Then to go near him.. and be soo near him, lookin down at him, talk to him.... its magic!!! Anyway, seeing him every single time is magic! He remembering me as the 1 who went JB to see him.. was magic!

Its a magical world!!!!
Sometimes....
erm.. i mean.....
Once in a while
erm.. i mean....
rarely.....
erm... i mean... twice in 26 years....
Happy??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter