Janeism

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

temporarily sad....

Yes.. I am feeling slightly sad now.. But I believed its a temporary feeling. Time will heal the pain, and soon I will be happy again.... Maybe by 10 am tomorrow?
No.. maybe it will be earlier.. when I am able to sleep at 2am later.. hehe

Yes, today is my last day of work.. though happy to leave the place, i did developed some feelings for the place for the past 2 years. Some friends I have made throughout my stay there.. some colleagues who are nice... the "nice" desk I have... 1 manager who sucks big time.

I was planning not to include my sucky mgr in my farewell email... BUT... he was sitting with 1 of my colleague, so if he see her email pop out... and found out hes not in the mail.. damn.. like very never give him face.. so i decide to be gracious... include him... hhaha I am a gracious lady, who forgive BUT never forget... I will never forget him.. no way! I must remember that Communication and mutual respect is important... thx to this assy fellow... i learnt something new...
(else the outcome will be... some1 badmouthing you all the way! keke)

I really appreciate those who wished me all the best.. and quite disappointed with some who did not... aiyo!!!! bo sim people.... through these matters, u will recognise who is friend.. and who is not... to those bo sim people... damn u.. and gdbye!!!
to wu sim people... I love u!!! you will be blessed by me!

OK.. so the 3 weeks slacking starts now!! I muz make sure i watched all my pending show,read all my pending books.. do all my pending stuff...

oh man.. 3 weeks aint enough...

yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nuaism starts!!!

1 Comments:

  • I wish u all the best. (Haha .. Now i belong to the Wu Sim group liao)Muahahaha ...

    By Blogger adam8eve, at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter