Janeism

Friday, February 10, 2006

My great business plan


Juz now on the bus, i suddenly got a great business idea!!!
What business i can set up if I strike the milllion toto tonite....

I will set up a 名歌餐厅!!

Yes... to my knowledge, Singapore only has 2 such places.... There is definately room for mine!

But my place will be a very unique 1... I will collaborate with my PrinceZ, to ask him to be guest singer sometimes... of coz... i will give him a fat pay for coming! hehehe its very worth it. Maybe I can get him to come once per month? hehee
It will be a place for aspiring singers to showcase their prowess... and maybe I can 栽培some sun yanzi-s? hahaha

hmmm... my dreams......

Anyway, my place will be called something like 智成something something.. or ZChen something something.. or maybe Z something something... anyway anyhow, it will be very related to my PrinceZ!
The door will always be open to my princeZ to perform!!!

Woww... i am so excited about my business plan!!!! Preeeaseeee!!! Let me strike toto tonite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter