Janeism

Monday, February 06, 2006

nothingness

i should be sleeping by now... thats what i promised myself juz now in office... i shall be in bed by 11pm... as in to be sleeping...

why am i still blogging now???

haiz....

got this bursting urge to share with you abt the beauty of "nothingness"

sometimes... doing nothing might be a good deal. let me share with you my most recent experience...

juz now after work, i went to buy yu sheng.. with the idea of having "fun" with my whole family.. to toss to a prosperous doggy year. Yes... kinda make it a family thing... so happily went to a place which is not quite in line with my journey home. yes, i need to alight somewhere.. walk somewhere buy.. then take bus to go home again.... (look at the efforts i made! geez!)

then 8+... my sis in law came home... then my papa came home.. yea... left my bro only... i guess he should be home soon! waited waited waited..... my papa went to sleep..... i am so drowsy, so is my mama... but we juz carry on waiting...
then at abt 1130... i told my mama.. Lets go!!! we better stop waiting! Lets go eat!
i called my papa up... but he said.. dun wan.. he wanna sleep (deeebaaaabooom!!)
so the pathetic mother n daughter team tossed and eat.... n left some for them... haiz....

u see.... my whole objective wasnt met.... we did not eat together as a family. and my papa didnt even eat....
i should have juz gone ahead and eat earlier.. at least my papa can eat....
seee... sometimes being a considerate people doesnt help! it does backfire....

conclusion: I regret buying the yusheng today.. if i havent bought it, i wouldnt have the chance to feel the fustration. If i do nothing, nothing would have happened....

so now u see.... sometimes doing nothing might be a good choice!

p/s: lucky the yu sheng tasted good, or else.......

2 Comments:

  • hahaha ... if you did nothing, u will also have nothing to blog about ...

    By Blogger adam8eve, at 10:29 PM  

  • hahaa... ya.. then i can sleep earlier... dont u think its better? hahaha

    By Blogger Jane, at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter