Janeism

Saturday, February 04, 2006

mystery yet resolved

sometimes, i think human are freaked out by "ghost"...
and its all their own imagination....

That day... i was on MRT, and i was spacing out..daydreaming..and i was facing the door which is not supposed to open, meaning the other side from the platform. So my mind was emptied and i was juz staring out at the scenery...
Suddenly, i saw a head there! I freaked... oh my god! what is it that I see?? Daytime... ghost???? Geez... i dun tink im so suay... and ghost are not supposed to be appearing under bright daytime.. oh man.. am i sooo under work stressed that i am seeing things? what happened to me??? yes... these are the thoughts which went thru my mind within 3 seconds...(wow.. my brain really can process alot of information rite?)... then....... i saw more heads..... then i realised... its dover station... the door will open on the other side.. thats why i saw heads....
damn.... its all my imagination.... hhahahaa

Just now...I spotted a very very long hair on my towel... damn.. i dun have such long hair... my mum dun too.... suddenly i think to myself... does it belong to a lady ghost?? its really long hair mind you.... then i console myself .. told myself that it is juz from my neighbours above me.. maybe her hair dropped when my mum was dryin my towel.... but to play it safe... i chant in my mind... " i am so sorry that i touched YOUR hair.. pls forgive me.. and dont haunt me... leave me alone..." and i threw the hair as far as i can.....
but the mystery of the long hair isnt solved yet..... if 1 day... something bad happened to me, it maybe related to the strand of long hair.....

geez... this is soooooo scary!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter