Janeism

Friday, February 10, 2006

It's never too late...

What is never too late???

My princeZ lah!!! hahaaa....
u know what? This morning i woke up and check my Msian handphone.... so surprised to see a message from my prince!! Yes!!! The last time he replied me was 4th Jan.... Its now 10th Feb.

And guess what was his message????
Nope.. he did not invite me to his house
Nope, he did not propose to me (or should i say "Have Not"??)

He wished me happy birthday! whahaa.. yes... this has to come 1 month later...

Here is his message (12.41am):

sorry, jane. jas read ur sms. happy belated birthday, send all my regards 2 u in year 2006, may all ur dreams come true:) /zchen

Yipeeeeeee
My dream is definately coming true.... tonite is the nite!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter