Janeism

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Why the toast always lands butter side down


yesterday, the itchy hand me bought a book again... I think its a pretty interesting book. Have a look! The title: Why the toast always lands butter side down - the science of Murphy's Law.

my friend was complaining... why u buy book again??? have u finish reading the old ones????

NO!!!! i havent... within 1 week, i have bought 2 books already... am i crazy or rich or what??

discovered that i really love to buy books.. but whether i read anot.. hehe.. thats another issue...

i have no time to read!!!
i always bring a book out, intending to read on the bus. But somehow, by Murphy Law, i will b too tired to read the tiny words...
When i get home, i will be too busy engaging with TV n computer..
at the end of the day, i will promise myself to read the next day..
the cycle continues almost everyday.... haha

maybe during my (ideally) 1 month break, i can have the chance to try finish reading those books which are currently being neglected by me...

poor things....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter