Janeism

Friday, February 03, 2006

cyberloafing

yes.. cyberloafing... is a new term which i had juz learnt.. and i have been performing it faithfully.. hahaa..
yesterday.. i tried not to loaf during my working hours... but... today is friday.. so here i am.. cyberloafing again! hahaha

I had a night mare yesterday.... about my work!
you see, yesterday i heard from a 2nd colleague that my gugu boss wanna load many many things on me to do... (haha.. lucky i am leaving soon! neh neh neh boo boo).
Apparently, my boss thought i am 100% doing his stuff.. which is not the case... i am 50% doing another stuff too! and he actually dont know.. what kinda lousy boss is this?!?
And u see... i am supposed to be the 1 doing the job.. yet i know nuts abt his plans... and i get to hear it from my other colleagues.... lousy communication. I think he should talk to me 1st what.... what an idiot....

Now u know why i should leave?
I cant work under such incompetent boss
I must go before he sabo me further.....!!

yes.. my nitemare was abt him.. i dreamt he secretly took away the other portion of my work... never discuss with me beforehand... so he expect me to give him 100% now...
damn!!!
i should have thrown the files in his face in my dream and abused him as much as i can... what a pity!

managers.... are usually...... yucky... especially mine!

5 more weeks for me to go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter