Janeism

Friday, January 06, 2006

treasure our dear ones..

I witnessed something very exciting in tonite's wake.... juz like out of movie.... wow.. i am shocked! it is not convenient to blog here.. so if u r interested.. pls approach me for details....

anyway... tonite will be the last nite of my grandpa's wake.. cant bear ... tomorrow.. he will b cremated.. and turned into ashes...

When i was small, my mama would bring me to visit him... he will always be the stylo old man who will greet us "Hello!" with a cigarette in 1 hand and a cup of wine/beer in the other.. he was so fit then... that he will walked a long way..... he was always very chirpy and will try to sprout some english which never failed to tickle me..

then... i started to see him lesser and lesser as i grew up, and as my grandma passed away....
subsequently.. its like i only get to see him during CNY...

I remembered last yr's cny.. though he was weak.. he could still walk slowly and can still scold his wife...
then.. he had a fall.. and ever since then, he became very weak...

then he was hospitalised and they diagnosed him with liver cancer... then.. he never get to return home... he stayed @ SGH for quite some times... then they moved him to a hospital in bt batok, then hospice in TTS, and finally the old folks home (where he left us). I had only been to the new place to visit him once... and i never have the chance to anymore.... i should have gone visit him last week during my break... sighz... life is full of regrets..
we really shouldnt take life for granted... coz any instant... a life can be lost... anytime anywhere....
my mum, dad, bro, aunt, uncle, friends... any1.... lets treasure each other so that we will not regret anything when it is gone...
i love my family!

Hope my grandpa will blessed my love ones with good health... and happiness....

1 Comments:

  • Ohoo...sorry 2 hear dat ur grandpa has passed away..ToT
    take care n i m always stand by u ar*_^

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter