Janeism

Friday, December 30, 2005

1 more day to 2006

1 more day left for 2005... and we are really welcoming the brand new year....

New Year resolution..?
1. as usual, I want to be Happy every single day! that is the easiest and most convenient resolution to have, as it will encompass everything that is necessary to be happy!

2. be super nice to my family and bring us closer and closer

3. i wanna make more $ to give my family a more comfortable life

4. take good care of my health.. no migraine! no flu! no aching knees and backs

5. to lead a more meaningful life... how? I am not sure either. maybe i will find the answers in 2006, so i can do it in 2007??? hahaha

well.. time really flies... i hate to see it go like this.. i be 26 real soon... i have been breathing oxygen on this planet for 26 years! wow!! hope i will have greater achievements next year... it is supposed to be my lucky year... hope it is true!

Whatever it is... lets just hope i am happy for at least 365-12= 352 days for 2006 ( i allocated 12 days for my pms. ha! i cant defeat mother nature what...)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 Comments:

  • Hi Jane,
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Yeah^__^
    luv u ya~
    low b Bonbon...XDDD

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter