Janeism

Monday, January 02, 2006

mon blues......

what sucks the most today... Monday is....

its the last day of my long break... sighz.... long break? i dont even feel i have a break.. it felt just like a weekend to me!!! i never did nua even... how am i going to get back to work again???? facing all the shit.. and some shitty people.....

sighz... my new year resolution is to strike 1 mil in toto.. so i really can have a long break......

ok... i better drown myself in my dreamland so i wont need to face the truth for any longer waking hours...

no.. its not the last day.. its not......

it is NOT!!!

I just picked up a copy of U-weekly.... the revamped copy.. now it is known as UW... n i actually find it silly. now it has revamped to become a big book.. juz like The NewPaper...
huh??? i thought people would like things to get smaller.. how come it is getting bigger??? its pretty inconvenient... i wouldnt want to buy such a big magazine and carry around...
sometimes.. changes are bad.. they just backfire.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter