Janeism

Sunday, January 01, 2006

1st blog of 2006

Welcome to the 1st of January 2006. It is now 2 hours into the brand new year.... Excited???

Hmm.. i am pretty ok... except for the part when i have to return to work... i kept pushing the thoughts away... nvm... let me think abt that issue on Monday evening itself.. ahaha

So how did I spend my NYE?
Went singing in morning/noon. Had a mini concert as my friend was late for 1 hour... hehee... but.. i am ok! more than happy... Anyway, finally met up with my dear friend on the very last day of the year... geez.... in 2006, i must make sure i meet her more than last year!

Planned to go watch some fireworks at Esplanade in the evening... but somehow... i m defeated by laziness and tv... so ended up watching tv at home.. yes... sometimes i am really that BORING...
but.. i am not bored at all.. in fact i was soooo busy! there r juz soooo many tv shows for me to watch... 2 countdowns shows which made me press my remote control again and again... I wish i am in Taiwan... the countdown shows are soooo happening... unlike Singapore's...
yes.. i switched awhile to peep at Singapore's, and 2 second later, i am back in taiwan again... simply cant make it!!! why??? why sgp cant have a countdown as great as taiwan's? Come to think of it, we have the materials actually....
see... sun yan zi, lin junjie, ah do, that mayeyahee girl.... they are all singaporeans!!! they could have stay here and count down with us instead... and maybe can invite my zchen over... and what a smashing countdown we will have....
sillypore..... ask those people like fann(who cant sing and cant create atmosphere), and the stupidstars (yes! its them again... and again.... yawnz)
Anyway, back to my taiwan countdown show... i was stuck to tv from 630pm to abt 2am... hehe.. how many hours is that? hahaa
and i have a new discovery..... i like a*mei!!! she is really a great entertainer, a natural charmer on stage... if she dint become a singer... it would really be a big waste! the way she can get the crowd soo high, her voice which always seems so powerful, and her great dance, i really have to bow at her... next time she come for a concert, i am going!!

some artistes are really entertaining... the people i enjoyed tonite are....
a*mei, FIR, Mayday, Fish leong(my hubby's cousin)

What a pity i never get to see my hubby perform .. else my night would be wonderful!

I missed the outside countdown... such a loser huh... but... i really dont like the idea of squeezing with the crowd and later having transportation problems.. anyway.. i had a good time at home too... i felt i was in taiwan! hahaa ya rite.................
In 2004, I was counting down in Taipei too! time flies...
now i really wish i can go countdown there in 2007! hehe

Oh anyway, happy 2006!!! May all our dreams come true. Lets be healthy and happy...
Good luck in your career and studies
May we all have the best of everything!!!
and remember to keep smiling! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter