Janeism

Thursday, December 29, 2005

I have great friends...

my friends... i have a strong urge to thank my friends at this moment.....

Carel... some1 whom i have been arranging to meet up for several months... but somehow i always cant make it... i really feel bad for missing my dates with her.. and i am really grateful that she is soo patient and understanding towards me.... the world really need more such people.. if its some people.. i guess they will not friend me anymore...
Yes.. i muz make sure I meet up with her this sat!!! Thanks Carel!! I really appreciate your friendship alot!

And for the rest of my friends who have suffered such nonsense from me (eg, missing my dates with you)... i am really sorry... and appreciate your understanding!

Ok... 1 of my New Year resolution is... to uphold all my appointments with my friends!!! Cya soon! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter