Janeism

Monday, December 26, 2005

Peaceful Boxing Day

Last year this time... I was at hualien (Taiwan).. times flies.... so fast 1 year already....

anyway.. my main point was... we were watching news... and saw the tsunamis news... but at that time.... we wasnt really aware of how serious this disaster is.... My god!!! It really is SERIOUS! I really cant believe how a wave of water could be sooo damaging that it claimed so many lives.... just like a movie plot.... scary! I hope nothing like this will happened again... bless the world with peace and love.....

Hope Mother Earth will be kinder to us, Human....

Oh well... I be goin Msia for a SHORT trip tomorrow... how short is it??? Well... go on tues.. come back on wed... is it short enough??? Yes... so I wont b blogging tomorrow.. pls dun miss me... u need to have a life, beside reading my blog ok?

Ya.. i know i know.... but.... I need a break too... pls let me have a short break 1st... then i will have more inspiration to blog more interestingly... ok???
pls await my return....

oh come on! its only 1 day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter