Janeism

Friday, December 09, 2005

The importance of communication

Yes!! Communication is really important and vital. It is critical to get our thoughts and make sure the other party understand.. very important...

Let me give u an excellent example.

Today, I am supposed to buy dinner back. Called my mum.. ask her buy how many packs.. she said 2... (coz she assumed my dad will eat outside, yes.. she ASSUMED!).. so i happily come back with my 2 packets of delicious chicken rice...

*thunder roared*

My dad is back.. so there are now 3 person... to share 2 packs of chicken rice.... how how?????

Anyway.. see the beauty of communication???? My mum should tell my dad to eat outside mah!! wah lau.. how can she juz assume???

Ya.. many of us dont really communicate as well as we should. We should all learn to communicate and get our thoughts clear to the other parties... misunderstanding will be decreased.. the world will become prettier....

So start talking NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter