Janeism

Saturday, December 10, 2005

I am a lucky girl today!

Why?? Why am i lucky????

Coz i got 2 sms replys from my princeZ leh!!! not 1.. but 2!!! T-W-O!!! 2!!!!!

The 1st came at 11.54pm: depends on wat u like...beach? jungle? history town?... then make decision /zchen

the 2nd at 11.59pm: yup, i got ur sms. wish u a happiness weekend!! /zchen

wow wow!!! seee!!! 2 of them!!! haha.. u muz b wondering whats the 1st sms abt.. well sometimes ago.. ( I really mean some times.... 26th Nov leh!) i asked him where would he recommend for a msia trip. so today then i got his reply. Better be late than never! hahaha maybe now he is lookin through his archive to see which sms he should reply. hehe

I would like to admit something. Initially, I wasn't really sure whether he really reply to our msg individually. Maybe its just a general msg he send to all his fans. But I wouldn't blame him too.. hes so busy. If want him to reply to every individual msg... he dont need to sleep liao lah! But today.. it proves that he really reply to ME!!! as in the jungle reply.. hahaha... oh my god! he is so so soooo nice!!!!!! Yes, i cant help myself but to love him more n more... n more......

He is such a darling!!!

p/s: I knew today will be different.. when I managed to saw 2 monkeys near Bt Batok Nature Reserve. It's not everyday that I get to see monkeys ok! So 9 Dec.. is a lucky monkey day! haha!
*scratch scratch*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter