Janeism

Friday, September 02, 2005

The mishap of Xiaoqiang

Yesterday night... While I was sleeping... I felt something itchy on my
arm.. So I got up and check if there's anything (my 6th sense tell me
its an insect; seriously.. It may also be my hair! Haha!)

I switched on the lights... And my god!!! It's...a.....COCKROACH!!!
Geez... A cockroach actually move around on MY body?!?!?! On my
bed?!?!??!

It was 1am.... I paisay to wake my mama up... So I gotta settle it
myself.. :(

So I took the insectide and sprayed it.. It became dizzy and
overturned... I was like.. Ok... Pls die.... So I wunt need to whack
u...
I really hate to lay my hand on it... I stared at it struggling....
Waiting for it to die...

After a good rest.. It actually start to struggle harder!!! It was
then... Left with no choice... I have to do it... Whacked it...
Sighz....

It was then 130am...

:(

I was thinking... What have they done in their past life... To have them
recarnate into cockroach this life... I hope I wunt be a cockroach in my
next life. As mentioned.. I wanna be a petdog in my next life!!!

I felt sinful... I took away another life.... The 2nd cockroach I killed
in my whole life.

I shall eat vegetarian today.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter