Janeism

Saturday, September 03, 2005

foul

Today... in a snapping mood... feel like snapping at everyone... especially my mama...

wah piangz.... she reallly made me mad... especially 3 min ago...

she was asking my bro if he wanna drink chrysanthamun.. she help him prepare ..

then she asked if i want..(read on...)... u go prepare urself lor!

wah lau!!!!!!!!! of coz.. i snapped at her!!! what is this?!?! Right in front of me somemore! Doesnt she know what is FAIRNESS?!?!? some people....
now i am ignoring her..... as if i cant hear her! hahah! or bi lah... who ask her backside itchy!

aiyoo... anyway... today not in a very good mood... everything i see liao also ... buay song

today.. is the last day of the 7th month.... i think the irritated ghost is possessing me now...

ok... leave me alone...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter