Janeism

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Gong Xi Fa Cai!


Today... I wear new clothes.... New top.. New skirt... Wah.. Like
chinese new year hor?

Whats more @#$#$ is that.. I am wearing a red skirt! A bright bright red
skirt! How on earth did I end up with a red skirt??? Hahaha.. Sales
lah!!! I see cheap cheap.. So anyhow buy.. It's more of a fashion
disaster.. Hehe its sooo bright that I think I can juz close my eyes n
cross the road. I am bloody sure everyone can see me! Hahaha I am very
safe today!

And my mama still commented.. Wah.. New top.. New skirt... Going out
today huh??
I was thinking at the back of my mind... No lah! With these? Probably I
have tons of people staring at me! I am wearing for the sake of wearing
it. She was like complaining.. "I buy so many clothes.. Also never
wear." Hehe.. Fyi.. I think I got this skirt 1 or 2 mths ago! It's all
your fault ok!!!

Haha.. Sales juz make people do silly things... I am one such victim...
Oh well...........

Saw a banner at SAJC.. Screaming.. CHINESE SONGWRITING COMPETITION.
Since when did SAJC become soo cheena? I think its all bcoz of Lin Jun
Jie... They trying to discover another talent from there. FYI, JJ was
from SAJC... My junior! Hahaa
Can I participate? I always admire people who can write good songs.. I
think JJ is quite talented in that field. I wish I can write like him.
I think I may have the hidden talent... U know why? I got the same
birthdate as Jay Chou! Maybe I possess some of his talents too? I should
venture into it huh? I have the imagination.. But what I lack is
vocabulary! I have limited vocab power! I should get myself a chinese
dictionary to start the ball rolling...

Best Regards,
Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter