Janeism

Monday, August 15, 2005

I see.... POLIS!!

Unfortunately, my reports ran into some problems just now.. But what is past is past.. Lets not mention any boring stuff here on a boring Monday! Hehe

I just went Bugis for "lunch"! Well.. Its actually a shopping trip... But then again.. Not exactly shopping.. Coz we never get to shop.. Ok.. Its more of a buying trip? Does this make everyone happy? Hahaha as if ANYBODY cares!

Just now I took mrt there... Never like taking mrt.. Don’t know why.. I prefer the good old buses.. Hehe maybe because im very tradition(prefer traditional modes of transport)? Or that I am inefficient (that’s why I like to take bus to waste time!) but I think taking bus is more interesting.. And I can listen to music and look out of the window to "admire" the views... Hehehe and the seats are soft! :P

Hmmm.. Anyway ar.. My main point is.. I saw policemen on the trains! Wow! They are really getting very serious! Haha.. Its kinda intimidating to see police on the trains... Those stupid terrorists.. Really create troubles for EVERYONE!
My friend and I thought.. Hey.. Its not a bad job.. To be constantly travelling on the trains.. Can see people.. Can talk... Not a bad job right??? Maybe I should consider that for my career "advancement".

H A H A H A

H A H A

H A
............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter