Janeism

Sunday, August 14, 2005

I am suffering from PMS!



Yes... I am suffering from PMS... bad mood... etc....

PMS=Pre-Monday Syndrome

Its back to the long long week again... some times back.. i was thinking.. why are we human doing something which we dont like for like 8 hrs per day.. 5 times per week.
Since life is short, shouldnt we all be doing something which we enjoy, rather than dragging our feet to work? Its really quite meaningless right? Well.. all for the sake of money! money for survival....

Sometimes i wish i am a daughter of a farmer.. who works on a farm... no need such high expenses.. etc... maybe i will be happy too? okok.. maybe except for the fact that I will be missing out on the TVs.... hahah!

Well well.. life goes on.. i have to go to work tomorrow and run that ##$% report. Hope nothing goes wrong and i can lead a peaceful life tomorrow.. anticipating for 6pm to strike again! ha!

My alarm clock will ring me up at .... 6.26am tomorrow! i can predict i will b sooo tired.. that i dont want to wake up... but.... what can I do?!

Before I go, let me share something with u all! Always give 100% at work! haha.... tomorrow is 12%! yea!

1 Comments:

  • Sure. Be a Taiwanese Farmer's Daughter. Then can still watch Taiwanese variety shows/gossips while farming. Mabbe 槟榔妹

    By Blogger Astafas, at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter